Wednesday 28 September 2011

Nice Messages in English

Missing you gets easier every day
because even though it’s one day
further from the last time we saw each other and
it's one day closer
to the next time we will meet.


Dictionary is the only place
where Death comes before Life,
Success before Work,
Divorce before Marriage,
But Friend come before Relative.

Doctor's prescription 4 u
A cute little smile 4 breakfast
More laughs 4 lunch
Lots of happiness for dinner
Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.

IF u erase this msg it means u LUV me
if u keep it u WANT me
if u simply ignore it
u really ADORE me! so
what r u going to do?

I asked God for a Flower, He gave me a garden
I asked for a tree He gave me a forest
I asked for a river He gave me an ocean
I asked for an angel He gave me you.

No comments:

Post a Comment