Wednesday 8 February 2012

Kiss Quotes for FaceBook | Kiss Day Scraps Orkut

Kiss Day Scraps Orkut are in demand today because of Happy Kiss Day and Valentine’s week. You can use below Kiss Quotes for FaceBook status update.

Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now! u have
2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on 12 Feb 2012.

Where should one use perfume?
a young woman asked.
Wherever one wants to be kissed,
I said.

1 bat bolu
Jara jara touch me touch me touch me
Jara jara kiss me kiss me
happy kiss day 2012!

Specially dedicated to boys:
A kiss is like a stamp,
Once u stamp a gal,
she wouldn't go anywhere else
Guys r like stamp paper,
jitne bhi lagao kum hai!

Kiss is NOT like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is NOT like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment