Saturday 4 February 2012

Love Shayari for Chocolate Day Wish | Poems

Chocolates are a sign of love and peace. On this Chocolate Day occasion enjoy with your love one and make all moments wonderful. You can share love shayari for chocolate day wish. Read cute poems and enjoy.

Life without chocolate is like a beach without water.

Today is chocolate day,
Dairy milk 4 love,
Perk for friends,
Kit Kat for best friends,
Polo for hatred,
And mentos for cool persons,
what do you choose 4 me,
Reply is must.

Chocolate Day Poems:
I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
I wont forget you.

I've never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way.
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.

All my life I have waited patiently.
For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely.
Words can't express the way I feel.
These feelings towards you are all for real.

You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, this love is true.
Happy Chocolate Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment