Saturday 1 October 2011

Bhai Dooj Message Greetings

Dear Brother,
on this Bhaidooj
I wish to say that you are the best brother
and you mean to me
the whole world
Happy Bhaidooj.


You were always my best friend
looking out for me
making sure the path I travelled on was smooth
Even if I searched the world over
there cannot be a better brother than you
Happy Bhai Dooj!

Bhai dooj is festival of prayers from sister to brother
brother’s protection for her sister
May this Bhai dooj
we all celebrate it with even more love and protection
for our sisters and brothers
Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj.

3 days
72 hours
4320 mins..
259200 seconds…
are left…. I think i am the first person to
wish U HAPPY BHAI DOOJ!

Thinking of the times
when we were together one the day of Bhai Dooj
Sending Warm wishes on this Day
Happy Bhai Dooj!

4 comments: