Saturday 8 October 2011

Inspirational Facebook Status Messages

My bank is the worst
They're charging me money
for not having enough money
in my account. Apparently
I can't even afford to be broke.


Ladies: Please dress how you would
like to be approached and talked to
Don't dress like a hoe and expect
to be treated like a Queen.

Cop pulls man over for suspicion
of drunk driving. Cop: Sir have you
been drinking? Man: No. Cop
Papers. Man: Scissors, I win!

An English professor wrote the words
Woman without her man is nothing
on the blackboard and directed his
students to punctuate it correctly
The men wrote: "Woman, without her man
is nothing The women wrote: Woman
Without her, man is nothing!

A guy sitting with his girlfriend
drinking beer says, I love you Girl asks
Is it you or the beer talking?
Boy replies, Its me. Talking to my beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment