Saturday 1 October 2011

A True Friendship Saying

You're a true friend
That i want you to know
Our love for each other
Has helped us to grow
We've been through some tough times
But we've made it through
The only one i ever trusted was you.


I miss my Friends
When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other
Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughter’s
Though stranger to me
they represent a part of my life i lost somewhere
I miss my friends
I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you!

There is a miracle called friendship
That dwells within the heart
And you don’t know how it happens
Or when it even starts.

FriendShip is a network that needs
NO Recharge
NO Roaming
NO Validity
NO activation
NO Signal prbms
Just don’t switch off ur Heart!

Time might lead me to nowhere
Fate might break me apart
I’ll always be thankful that once
along my life’s journey I found a friend like U
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment