Saturday 1 October 2011

Friendship is Like SMS

Wada hain hamari dosti khas rahegi
Yado ki jhalak dil k pas rahegi
Nahi bhulungi aapko or aapki dosti ko
Jabtak aapke naam ki spelling yaad rahegi.


God saw you hungry, he created McDonald
He saw you thirsty, he created coke
He saw you in dark, he created Light
He saw you without a cute friend, he created ME!

Love is like missed call
It stop when u try 2 catch
But friendship is like sms bcoz it comes &
Stays inside your Inbox!

Flower remembers bees
Fish remembers water
Tree remembers the rain
At this moment I remember you
To say happy friendship day to U!

A true friend irritates when you say I am sad
laughs when you say I am sorry
smiles when you say I miss you
and kicks when you say I am busy
Happy Freindship Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment