Friday 7 October 2011

Comments On Insulting

Many times we loose our
friends because we are
unable to express how
special they are to us
So this message is only for
them whom i never want to loose
because you are so special to me.


It may not be the same,
But some things never change.
I feel it 'n I trust it,
I still believe in forever
Because that's what my heart knows
Memories are the dew drops on our petals
That re-open the buds that have closed
Flowers wilt as seasons change
Though they grow a little more with rain
The sun will shine when in need
n left behind, a precious seed.

Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you
Some day you'll miss me like I missed you
Some day you'll need me like I needed you
Some day you'll love me but I won't love you.

The Importance of a Dear Friend
in Our Lives is like the Importance of Heartbeats
They are Invisible
But
They Simply Lend you a Gift Called Life.

LOL: One friend says to another
I have Facebook,Twitter,Google Plus,MSN Messenger
Skype 'n Twitter
2nd Friend: "Dude, do you have a Life
1st Friend: "OMG! No! Send me the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment