Friday 7 October 2011

Fresh Dreaming Messages of Good Night

When my arms cant reach people
who r close to my heart
I always hug them with my prayers
May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy
Good Night.


If i was there tonight
i would cover you in a blanket of love
and hold you in my arms all night
I would protect you against the monsters under your bed
and show you how much i care about you
kisses and hugs, sweet dreams
Good Night!

What a pity! I'm not at your place
Miles separate me from you
This night in my dreams I'll see your face
Good night, my angel, I hope you miss me too!

GOD never takes a day off to
love
care
guide&
protect
us in every moment of our lives
may his presence be with you
today and always
GOOD Night!

When u are at the end of the rope
just tie "one" knot and hang on
i'll surely come and tie the remaining "two" around you
remember, only in darkness we can see stars
whenever, wherever i'll be there for you
good night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment